HomelessData.com is a "HMIS data warehouse" which integrates data captured in Homeless Management Information Systems (HMIS) to help communities increase the impact of their work to end homelessness. The tools within HomelessData.com provide these communities with an opportunity to develop and execute comprehensive, data-driven, and outcome-oriented responses to homelessness.
HomelessData.com can be used to...
- Integrate data from multiple sources
- Check the integrity of the data being reported over and help guide the clean up process
- Generate all of the reports mandated by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Answer difficult questions within the HUD NOFA regarding system performance, racial disparities, and project performance
- Use existing data to help prioritize people for housing and services
- Provide insight into client demographics, service usage, and outcomes
- Build a longitudinal picture of a person or family's history of homelessness
- Analyze the true costs of homelessness
- Develop unduplicated point-in-time counts of sheltered persons experiencing homelessness
- Measure project performance and develop scorecards to rank projects accordingly
- Inform decisions on funding and policy
- Provide a targeted view into the data for groups working to assist particular subpopulations such as veterans, youth, and chronically homeless
Over thirty regions and 4,300 projects across the United States rely on the tools provided by Simtech Solutions to manage their HMIS data quality, meet their reporting requirements, and improve their understanding of the work they are doing. If you are interested in learning more about how these same tools can be put to use for your region or organization simply contact us and we will set aside time to learn more about your needs.